Have a question?

Is Paytm a public company?
One 97 Communications Limited (“Paytm”) went public on November 18, 2021. Equity shares of the Company have been listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited and BSE Limited.
Where can I obtain information on the company's subsidiaries and associate companies?
The details can be accessed from our website at https://ir.paytm.com/annual-reports and is also available in the Annual Report of the Company available on the website of the Company at https://ir.paytm.com/annual-reports
Where can I view the quarterly/annual financial results of the Company from?
The Company’s quarterly/annual financial information can be downloaded from https://ir.paytm.com/financial-results or from websites of the stock exchanges viz https://www.nseindia.com and https://www.bseindia.com.
Where can I obtain details on the Paytm shareholding structure?
Paytm shareholding details are provided at the link below:
Whom should I contact for availing various investor services (transfer or transmission of shares, change of address or bank details, updation of NECS, NEFT details, etc.) in respect of shares held by me in the Company?
Please send formal requests in prescribed format duly signed by the registered shareholders to the following:

In case of shares held in Physical form:

Registrar and Share Transfer Agent ('RTA'): Link lntime India Private Limited
Noble Heights, 1st Floor, C-1 Block, Near Savitri Market
Janak Puri, New Delhi -110058, Ph. 49411000
Email: [email protected]

Or write to:

Ms. Sonali Singh
Interim Compliance Officer
One 97 Communications Limited
One Skymark, Tower D, Plot No. H-10B,
Sector-98, Noida–201304
Tel. No.: +91 120 4770770
Email: [email protected]

In case of shares held in Dematerialized form:

The transfer/ transmission of shares, Change of address or bank details or updation of NECS details etc. in respect of shares held in electronic form is effected through your depository participant with whom you are maintaining your demat account.
How do I transfer shares of the Company?
With an aim of curbing fraud and manipulation risk in physical transfer of securities, SEBI via its various circulars/press releases specified that with effect from April 1, 2019, except transmission or transposition of securities, requests for effecting transfer of securities in physical mode shall not be processed unless the securities are held in the dematerialized form with a Depository. In view of the above and the inherent benefits of holding shares in electronic form, we urge the members holding shares in physical form to opt for dematerialization.

For transfer of shares held in demat mode, you are requested to approach your Depository participant (‘DP’) with whom you are maintain your demat account for transfer of shares.
What is the procedure for Transmission of shares?
Physical shares: In case of joint holding or where a Nominee is registered, the surviving shareholders are required to submit a request letter supported by the duly Notarized copy of the death certificate, original share certificates and Form ISR-5 to the Company or its RTA. In case there exists no joint holder or nominee, the legal heirs are required to submit the following documents to the Company or its RTA.

  • Formal request letter
  • Duly notarized death certificate.
  • Duly notarized copy of the Probate of the Will /Succession certificate issued by the Court.
  • Original Share certificates.
  • Self attested copies of the PAN cards of the legal heirs
  • Form ISR-5

Dematerialized shares:In case, the shares are held in electronic form, in a demat account, you are requested to approach the Depository Participant with whom you are maintaining your demat account.
How do I convert my paper/physical certificates into an electronic holding? [Dematerialization]
To dematerialize your holding, you should first have an account with a Depository Participant (DP) in a same sequence of name as appearing on physical share certificate(s). You may then hand over to your DP, the certificates along with the 'Dematerialization Request Form' (DRF). Only the shares registered in your name can be submitted for dematerialization. Your DP will then send the DRF and the certificates to the RTA of the Company, and an electronic request will also be sent through the NSDL/CDSL network reconfirming the same. The RTA will verify the documents and if found in order, the dematerialization request will be confirmed to NSDL/CDSL who will in turn inform your DP. In the books of the Company, your folio with RTA will be debited and the account of NSDL/CDSL will be credited in respect of such dematerialized shares. NSDL/CDSL in their electronic records will credit the account of your DP who will then credit your account with the number of shares that have been dematerialized and the shares will thereafter be held in electronic form. This process would take approximately 15-20 days
How do I change my details like (PAN, KYC, Bank and Nomination details)?
Physical shares: As per SEBI circular dated November 3, 2021 below forms are required to be submitted to our Registrar and Transfer Agents (RTA), Link lntime India Private Limited (mailing address as specified above):

SEBI Circular
ISR 1 - Register/ Change PAN and KYC Details
ISR 2 - Confirmation of signature of securities holder by Bank
ISR 3 - Declaration for opting out of Nomination
ISR 4 – Request for issue of Duplicate Certificate and other Service Requests
SH 13 – Registration of Nomination
SH 14 – cancellation or variation of Nomination

Please use any one of the following mode for submission of documents to the RTA:

  • Hard copies: Above forms duly filled and signed along with self-attested and dated supporting documents can be submitted to the RTA across the counter/ by post/ through courier; or
  • Soft copies: Through the e-mail address already registered with the RTA, with e-sign of scanned copies of documents. The forms and supporting documents e-signed with date should be sent at [email protected]

Shareholders are also requested to link their PAN with Aadhaar card before March 31, 2022 or any other date as may be notified in this regard by Central Board of Direct Taxes. PAN linked to Aadhaar is only considered as valid and will be registered.

As per SEBI circular, the folios wherein any one of the cited documents / details are not available on or after April 01, 2023, shall be frozen by the RTA.

Dematerialized shares:In case, you are holding shares in electronic form in a demat account, the above such request should be sent to your Depository Participant with whom you are maintaining your demat account.
How do I get the duplicate share certificate in lieu of a lost one?
In order to get the duplicate share certificate in lieu of the lost share certificate, you would need to submit the following request documents to the Company or its RTA.

  1. Copy of FIR reporting loss of share certificate, duly attested by a Notary public or in original
  2. Self-attested copy of PAN card of registered shareholder
  3. Form ISR-4
Whether the Company has designated any e-mail ID of the grievance redressal division/ compliance officer exclusively for the purpose of registering complaints by the investors?
The designated E-mail ID for investor grievances is [email protected]